Friday, July 3

Internet went out at our house here for a while, so I wasn't able to update my blog. I'm moving out of my house soon to make room for some other family members to visit and stay here. It's been really nice staying with my homestay family, and they've been super kind to me during my time here, though I haven't really spent much time at the house overall hehe. Starting next weekend, also, I'm going to be vacationing here and there starting with a little island near Ulsan.

Turns out I'm learning Hapkido from the best in Korea right now. Our dojo is going through some renovations, which was a little scary when I went to go train yesterday and the walls were gone from the room hehe, but it's good and I'm learning a lot of things. Learning gymnastics has been a great help to doing Hapkido, and there are a surprising amount of crossover skills. It's been raining a bit more, someone told me it's the rainy season, and the thing about rain in Seoul is that it's terrible and you just don't want to go outside. So I'm making reservations and studying Korean on these days when I can't do things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Previous Adventures