Tuesday, June 23

I met my friend Kyoungmin today, visited Namsan taking the straightforward route up and then the interesting route down. We had no idea where we were when we finally got to the bottom haha, but sure enough we walked for a while and found a bus stop. While riding the bus, we passed by this park and I saw a girl with a keytar on a stage, so we went.
I have some more pictures of the whole thing at the following link, because it seems Blogspot limits the amount of photos I can upload. If you want the fullsize image of anything, just comment with your email and let me know what you want (I have full size of all the pictures in the Facebook album too):
Facebook Photo Album

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Jared. I'm home from the Venture trip I was on. I did 7 dives.
    It was really hot! We camped and I'm sure I am a quart low from mosquitos.
    Now that I am home you will have to Skype and talk to me. I miss you!
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. did you catch the name with the keytarist or the group she plays with?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unfortunately I didn't catch the name of the group. I tried to find an old calendar of events from the City Hall online somewhere, but didn't have any luck, sorry.

    ReplyDelete

Previous Adventures