Tuesday, June 23


Inside Seoul tower, at the top there was a very fancy restaurant. I imagine it was very expensive, but I wanted to see it and since there was nobody there, they just let me walk around a bit.

Samsung advertisement. They were trying to be clever, I think.

In the tower, it makes a full circle telling you how far to major cities of countries of the world. As you can see, I'm pretty far from home :'(

A nice fountain at the bottom of the path to the tower. That little circle at the top of the tower is where I went.

The subway has this neat little picture that kinda chugs along and shows you when the next train is coming. The train is now approaching the stop just before mine.

2 comments:

  1. WAY Cool..... so what are the frames for? I notice they actually have wires hooked up to them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Below it was an advertisement for 'see the world clearly with samsung tv' or something like that. There's nothing there except for a frame, and the wires likely lead to nowhere

    ReplyDelete

Previous Adventures