Monday, July 27

Incheon Rock Festival (with pictures) part 2


I mentioned the crazy dance parties. Evidently I can dance pretty well after I've had a little to drink, and I learned some breakdance steps from the guys here. We made one of those big dance circles and kept throwing people into the middle of it - also the DJs were really really good

The swimming pool was actually a wakeboard ramp and slider with a landing area, and they had a competition during the day on Saturday. It was so awesome, and I wanted to try it out but they wouldn't let me. I did get to stand on top of the slider and hang onto the rope to get flung across the landing area though.

The bassist from this really good Japanese band. It was kind of amazing how even though the Japanese people couldn't speak Korean, it didn't really matter because you don't have to understand all the words in music to enjoy it and understand the feeling behind it.

The demo session tent - you could plug up to an amp, play with their electronic drumset, whatever you wanted. It was really fun. Oh yeah, and I want this guitar - it has no body.

Actually one of my least favorite bands of the place, but they did put on a good show. I didn't take any pictures of my favorite band because I was swimming while they performed. The lead singer came and jumped in the pool with us hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Previous Adventures