Friday, July 24

Incheon Rock Festival

This is a completely spontaneous trip. Two days ago I heard about this rock festival, and yesterday morning I left from my kind friend's house in Busan, rode the subway for an hour to the bus station, rode the bus 5 hours from Busan to Incheon, rode the subway 30 minutes and took a shutle bus to finally get here around 3:30pm. This place is a blast, and I already know most of the people who work here, which is a really good thing - I'm actually writing this post from the t-shirt shop on a cell-phone internet connection. Anyway, I can't check my emails for a while, and it'll probably be until Monday before I get back to civilization. I'm camping here with my small tent and camping kit until Sunday, rocking out all night and dancing - after all the concerts finish for the day the DJ's come out and there are like 3 dance parties at each stage. There's also a swimming pool that we're going to dance in tonight - it has a slide and a place to jump off of even. Will post awesome fun pictures sometime Monday or Tuesday ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Previous Adventures